Friday, November 28, 2008

ADDRESS (again...)

Hey, Just wanted to let you guys all know that the mail has been arriving and I love the letters you people have sent me. To my surprise they usually make it here within the month which is just splendid. Hopefully, the postal service keeps up its speedy work as the months continue. I have even received a package from my parents. Titus also recently received a package so it looks like packages are ok for the sending these days.

And for a side note, I was told people should add "via Portugal" to the address, that way the letter or package or whatever does not get lost trying to find Guinea-Bissau. So once again, here it is.

Missão Evangélica da GuineBissau
Steven Berkenpas
C.P. 49
1001 Bissau
GuineaBissau

West Africa
Via Portugal

No comments: